Rocky Bowl 2009-2010 Final Standings

Rocky Bowl 2009-2010 Final Standings
Through Game 34 (1/7/2010)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Tiger to Enter 2010 Rocky Bowl

The activity on the 2010 Rocky Bowl site has been a little slow. So, I thought this would be a good time to announce that Tiger has decided to enter the Rocky Bowl this year. This is sure to draw traffic to the site and I fully expect to get national coverage by TMZ as soon as the word hits the wire.

Tiger issued the following statement through his web-site earlier today,

“As most of you know, I have decided to take a hiatus from golf to focus on being a better husband, father, and person. But, I will also plan to pass the time between therapy sessions with my wife and enter the 2010 Rocky Bowl. I have been reading the Rocky Bowl blog for a few years. I have been keenly interested in this pool as it keeps a participants interested even in the smallest of bowl games. I especially enjoy reading all the blog posts and comments from everyone.  I fully expect to be entertained and I plan to make some contributions this year that will surely add to everyone's enjoyment of the Rocky Bowl Blog site.

Even though I have won the most prestigious golf trophies in the world, it has been my dream since following the Rocky Bowl to go after the coveted, Bobbi Breeze Award. I fully expect to dominate this pool and bring this trophy home to my wife. I am certain this activity will help me deliver on my promise to be a better husband and father by watching countless hours of meaningless college football. I am certain that this mainstream activity will me keep me out of trouble over the next few months.”

Sincerely,






4 comments:

  1. From the Commissioners: If all goes as planned, we will see Tiger at the Rocky Bowl to receive the Bobbi Breeze award. Whom he brings as his date is up for the Rocky Bowl blog to decide. Look for poll to be posted on the site soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger may be a genius when it comes to golf, but when it comes to picking College Bowl games he always goes with the Cheerleaders that are Blonde, tall, long haired, and caucasian...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. The police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. "I don't know exactly...put me down for a 5."
    2. Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick up tips on how to beat Tiger.
    3. What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 375 yards.
    4. Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.
    5. What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2:30 in the morning? They went clubbing.
    6. Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.
    7. Ping just offered Elin an endorsement contract for her own set of drivers; to be named "Elin Woods...the clubs you can beat Tiger with."
    8. Tiger just changed his nickname, but still kept it in the cat family. His new name? Cheetah! Took me a moment to see the significance of this one.
    9. Tiger was driving an Escalade. Can he blame the accident on his caddy?
    10. Hello. Mister Woods, this is the On Star operator. We have detected that an angry person has put a golf club through your window. We are
    contacting Nike for a new club.
    11. Who among us doesn't hear a car crash and immediately grab the closest golf club they can find??!!
    12. Tiger's new movie: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant.
    13. Tiger Woods owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
    Poor choice; he should have gone with the driver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the group to know before it comes out on Entertainment Tonight that I also was a Tiger Woods Mistress for 2 years. Seriously, I had no idea he was seeing other women.

    ReplyDelete